Re: NetView 7.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView 7.1
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:33:36 -0400
There has been no official announcement of NetView Version 7.1 as of this
writing so there are no Release Notes nor other documentation which can be
made public until that occurs.   It  was discussed here earlier that such a
version was coming this year and since that has already occurred, I can say
that there will be one, but that is all.  When,  what it contains, and
everything else has still not been made public.   I will be happy to post
answers to such questions as I can, after en the official announcement has
been made, but I cannot promise that I will be able to provide Release
Notes through this channel.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT