RE: OT sort of , netview launching ciscoworks 2000

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: OT sort of , netview launching ciscoworks 2000
From: "Duble, Ethan" <Ethan.Duble@coopertools.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:35:48 -0400
a small break in the clouds

from cisco "support"
"Case is now priority 2, and I also filed a bug.
The bug ID is CSCdv51906."
(though a query on cisco this morning showed no such case or no permission
to view it)

I have read them the riot act on getting help with this, asking very blunt
questions ,
"have you ever tested it on our version , you say its supported"

they ignore these questions , i too have had this case open for months

every support person i talk to say they dont have access to an aix machine

adding the PATH and LIBPATH in invokebrowser.sh had no effect.