Re: Jump - Partitioning submaps - seperate nodes in same netw ork

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Jump - Partitioning submaps - seperate nodes in same netw ork
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:25:24 -0400
Netview's term is 'in the User Plane' as opposed to 'in the Application
Plane' (see Help...Legend). 'Floater' is my term, not Netview's, for things
in
the User Plane because they look to me as if they were floating above
the screen.  I apologize for being unclear.

Detroit

                    "Allison,

                    Jason                To:     "'IBM NetView Discussion'"
<nv-l@tkg.com>
                    (JALLISON)"          cc:

                    <JALLISON@arin       Subject:     Jump -  [NV-L]
Partitioning submaps
                    c.com>                - seperate nodes in same netw    ork

                    Sent by:

                    owner-nv-l@tkg

                    .com

                    10/05/01 08:26

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to IBM NetView

                    Discussion

Sorry to jump in here...

On this topic, what is your (Netviews) definition of a 'floater'?

Thanks,
Jason