cut & past into locations problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: cut & past into locations problem
From: "Allie M Tate" <allie@lsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:55:19 -0500
I have many locations created on the IPMap to group all the networks off of
the routers for simplicity.  I spent hours customizing this map and
everything looks great.  The problem is that switches and other devices
keep getting rediscovered and placed back on the IPMap.  I thought that
this sort of problem was isolated to routers, not switches.  How do I keep
from having to constantly delete (from this submap) the devices that are
getting placed back on the IPMap?  Should I create a location for all these
items on the IPMap and then hide that location?  Any solutions?

Thanks!