Re: Nways Java Device View

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Nways Java Device View
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:18:53 -0400
It is pretty complicated. There is a white paper I can send you that
might help.

Detroit

                    simpel chouchou

                    <simpel_simpel@       To:     IBM NetView Discussion
<nv-l@tkg.com>
                    yahoo.com>            cc:

                    Sent by:              Subject:     [NV-L] Nways Java Device
View
                    owner-nv-l@tkg.

                    com

                    10/22/01 03:47

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to IBM NetView

                    Discussion

Dear all,

I am new with Nways, and although I tried to find out
information in the IBM student guide, I could not find
any answer.

My aim is to generate a notification when the rate at
a router is higher than a certain value or lower than
another one.

I could not understand how to use correctly the "Java
Performance Monitor (POD)" tool of Nways. I launched
the "open Java Device View", and I obtain an
interesting view of the selected object. In the
Navigation Tree, I select configuration, and then
system, General, performance, and the performance box
appears. Then, I select "performance object", but I do
not really understand how it really works.

Could anybody help me to solve my problem?
Thank you all,

Thierry