Re: dns/host/win2k dns and netview -TEC

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: dns/host/win2k dns and netview -TEC
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:54:10 -0400
But you will not be able to use the dispsub feature of TEC integration --
the feature that launches a submap containing that node on your NetView
box -
unless you have consistent name resolution, and the same name in both
places.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software
IBM Software Group
Please note that my new id is jshanks@us.ibm.com

netview@toddh.net (Todd H.)
Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
10/23/2001 12:25 PM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion