RE: Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting
From: "Dickerson, Luzon (US - Hermitage)" <ldickerson@deloitte.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:44:36 -0500
I would like a copy of the slides.

Thanks

Luzon Dickerson

-----Original Message-----
From: Pam Geiger [mailto:pgeiger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 10:49 AM
To: nv-l@tkg.com
Subject: [NV-L] Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting

Folks,

  If anyone would like me to email a copy of the slides for tomorrow, please
let me know. I don't want to post them here since not everyone will want
them and currently don't have  convenient web site to post them on for
download. I've found that the e-meeting can be less than reliable.

Pam

- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
I would like a copy of the slides.

Thanks

Luzon Dickerson
  If anyone would like me to email a copy of the slides for tomorrow, please let me know. I don't want to post them here since not everyone will want them and currently don't have  convenient web site to post them on for download. I've found that the e-meeting can be less than reliable.

Pam

- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. - If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.