RE: Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting
From: "Joseph Shimanek" <jshimanek@echotechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:48:08 -0600
Please send me a copy.

Thanks,
Joe Shimanek
jshimanek@echotechnology.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nv-l@tkg.com [mailto:owner-nv-l@tkg.com] On Behalf Of Pam
Geiger
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 9:49 AM
To: nv-l@tkg.com
Subject: [NV-L] Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting

Folks,

  If anyone would like me to email a copy of the slides for tomorrow,
please let me know. I don't want to post them here since not everyone
will want them and currently don't have  convenient web site to post
them on for download. I've found that the e-meeting can be less than
reliable.

Pam

Please send me a copy.

Thanks,