Re: Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting
From: "Gavin Newman" <NEWMANGJ@banksa.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:45:46 +0930
Pam

I would love a copy of the slides - located in Australia I imagine I would have
problems participating in the emeeting

Cheers - Gavin Newman

newmangj@banksa.com.au

>>> pgeiger@us.ibm.com 24/10/2001 01:18:52 >>>
Folks,

  If anyone would like me to email a copy of the slides for tomorrow,
please let me know. I don't want to post them here since not everyone willw
 ant them and currently don't have  convenient web site to post them on
for download. I've found that the e-meeting can be less than reliable.

Pam

   *****   IMPORTANT INFORMATION    *****
This document should be read only by those persons to whom
it is addressed and its content is not intended for use by
any other persons. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and
delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form
of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.
Bank SA is not liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication, nor for any