Re: Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting
From: "Mahesh Tailor" <MTailor@carilion.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:12:57 -0400
Pam,

Please include me as well.  Thanks.

Mahesh
mtailor@carilion.com

>>> brian.backer@electrolux.com 10/23/01 01:25PM >>>

Pam, please include me as well.
thanks
brian.backer@electrolux.com

Pam Geiger wrote:

     Folks,

       If anyone would like me to email a copy of the slides for tomorrow,
     please let me know. I don't want to post them here since not everyone
     will want them and currently don't have  convenient web site to post
     them on for download. I've found that the e-meeting can be less than
     reliable.

     Pam

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is
confidential, privileged, proprietary or otherwise protected by law.
The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person
responsible for delivering it to the addressee).  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.