NV_L What should I use Netview or Cisco Works ? both

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NV_L What should I use Netview or Cisco Works ? both
From: chuberdeau@avdl.com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:04:52 -0400
Hi  Everybody,

     I have to do monitoring of cisco's equipment and telecommunication
line bandwidth.

Can I do it only with netview or should I purchase cisco works "CWLMS-2.0".

That what I already saw or understand is if something failed on the cisco
router
for example one power supply it will send a snmp trap to my console and the
mib
allow me to interpret the message.

About bandwidth monitoring or CPU I think I have to do a collection and set
some threshold.

Can someone tell me if I m wrong ... or on the wrong track...

Thank you very much

Christian Huberdeau
Management Tools