NetView7.1 and TIPN - follow up from today's call

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NetView7.1 and TIPN - follow up from today's call
From: "Pam Geiger" <pgeiger@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:06:05 -0400
This is for Jane in response to the portion of TIPN that populated the
NetView collections from the object database. That was part of the
Framework diagnostics and is currently not supported. I spoke with
development about it and the feeling is that there are not a lot of
customers using this function. So, if you do have a business need for this
function, please feed that information back so that I can let development
know. Thanks.

Pam