Rulests Directory

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Rulests Directory
From: "Scott Bursik" <tivoliesm@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 09:02:02 -0600
AIX 4.3.3 NetView 6.0.2

when I go into my /usr/OV/ocnf/rulesets directory I have the rulesets that I
have created, but then there are rulesets with odd extensions. What are
these and are they safe to delete? Thanks!

Default.rs             aix-nmc-interface.rs   cisco.rs
forwardall.rs          sampcorrNuNd.rs
Default.rsAfdOEa       aix-nmc.rs             cscunix.rs
notes.rs               wwrpt.rs
Default.rsbKr3aa       aixv2.rs               cscunix2.rs
notes.rsZa5vqb         wwrpt.rsJrMPUb
aix-interface.rs       aixv2.rsYmoYMb         cscunix2.rs_NHe7b
novell.rs              wwrpt.rst3Idyb
aix-mc.rs              bdc-node-unmanaged.rs  cscunixtemp.rs
plano-infra.rs
aix-mc.rsMPAk7e        bdc.rs                 esm_test.rs
sampcorrIuId.rs