Re: Rulesets Directory

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Rulesets Directory
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:23:11 -0500
Whenever you edit a ruleset with nvrsEdit it makes a temporary copy of the
ruleset in the directory so you can always undo anything you have done
during the edit session.  If you exit normally, this file is deleted.  If
you exit abnormally, this file remains.  It is safe to delete provided
that you don't want to recover an old copy by re-naming it.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Scott Bursik" <tivoliesm@hotmail.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
11/05/2001 10:02 AM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion