Re: integration of Ciscoworks 2000 and NetView 6.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: integration of Ciscoworks 2000 and NetView 6.0
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:44:09 -0500
I would advise you to first install NetView 6.0.2 and read the Release
Notes.
Ciscoworks 2000 Integration is documented there.
It says to see the README files under /3rdParty/Cisco/AIX  or
3rdParty/Cisco/Solaris on the NetView CD ROM

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Hui Wang/EIG" <Hui.Wang@economicalinsurance.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
11/05/2001 09:29 AM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion

To integrate ciscowork2000 and netview 6, I check the website of cisco. It
said there is a integration utility to install. I can not find it from my
Ciscowork2000 media. There is no installation documents in the ciscowork
manual and netview manual. Could u tell me how can I do that? Thks very
much.
Hui.