RE: integration of Ciscoworks 2000 and NetView 6.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: integration of Ciscoworks 2000 and NetView 6.0
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:15:09 -0500
The Integration Utility is on CD One of your CW2K package. If
you don't have CW2K, you can download it from the Cisco website
and install it. After it is installed, you will have that nmic.sh to run
the integration, which will grab that Adapter that is provided on
the Netview CD.

This web site will get you both the adapters, and the integration
utility if you don't have it on your Netview box - or even if you don't
have it in your network at all - good way to get the bitmaps and
the V2 MIBS.

http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/cw2000/cmc3rd.shtml

Detroit

                    "Barr, Scott"

                    <Scott_Barr@csgsy       To:     "IBM NetView Discussion
(E-mail)"
                    stems.com>               <nv-l@tkg.com>

                    Sent by:                cc:

                    owner-nv-l@tkg.co       Subject:     RE: [NV-L] integration
of
                    m                        Ciscoworks 2000 and NetView 6.0

                    11/05/01 01:19 PM

                    Please respond to

                    IBM NetView

                    Discussion

Here is what I got back from Cisco recently - hope this will help.