Re: Checking version

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Checking version
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:05:41 -0500
Are you talking about Tivoli Distributed Monitoring? How about wlsinst?

Detroit

                    bducharme@avdl

                    .com                 To:     nv-l@tkg.com

                    Sent by:             cc:

                    owner-nv-l@tkg       Subject:     [NV-L] Checking version

                    .com

                    11/05/01 11:37

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to IBM NetView

                    Discussion

I have to check the version and patches of DM on my server.
How can I be sure of witch version I'm up to ?

Benoit