Re: integration of Ciscoworks 2000 and NetView 6.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: integration of Ciscoworks 2000 and NetView 6.0
From: "Hui Wang/EIG" <Hui.Wang@economicalinsurance.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:57:56 -0500
James:
Thks for your reply.I can find the adapter from netview 6.0.2 CD. There is
a line:
To install the adapter, run './nmic.sh'
I can not find this shell from my netview server. How can I get it? Thks
very much.
Hui.

                    "James

                    Shanks"              To:     IBM NetView Discussion
<nv-l@tkg.com>
                    <jshanks@US.I        cc:

                    BM.COM>              Subject:     Re: [NV-L] integration of
Ciscoworks 2000
                    Sent by:             and NetView 6.0

                    owner-nv-l@tk

                    g.com

                    11/05/01

                    11:44 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    IBM NetView

                    Discussion

I would advise you to first install NetView 6.0.2 and read the Release
Notes.
Ciscoworks 2000 Integration is documented there.
It says to see the README files under /3rdParty/Cisco/AIX  or
3rdParty/Cisco/Solaris on the NetView CD ROM

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

   "Hui Wang/EIG"
   <Hui.Wang@economicalinsurance.com>         To:        nv-l@tkg.com
                                              cc:
   Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com                Subject:        [NV-L]
                                      integration oc Ciscowork2000 and
                                      Netview 6.0
   11/05/2001 09:29 AM
   Please respond to IBM NetView
   Discussion

Hi:
To integrate ciscowork2000 and netview 6, I check the website of cisco. It
said there is a integration utility to install. I can not find it from my
Ciscowork2000 media. There is no installation documents in the ciscowork
manual and netview manual. Could u tell me how can I do that? Thks very
much.
Hui.