Re: Rules stop functioning -- some things to check

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Rules stop functioning -- some things to check
From: "Scott Bursik" <tivoliesm@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 14:01:39 -0600
Thanks for you assistance! I do see that the events are boing processes in
the nvaction.alog. I need to monitor it more closely. I think I had a
ruleset that wes creating too much work on the back end and was causing
performance issues. I simplified the process and now it seems to working
better. Thanks for all of your help on this thread!

Scott