SNMP On Windows 2000

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: SNMP On Windows 2000
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:46:44 -0600
Anyone using SNMP on Win2K maybe answer a question?

The Microsoft Knowledge base article on SNMP under windows 2000 states that
you must copy the PERFMIB.DLL and PERFMIB.ini to the %system32% directory.

This file does NOT exist that I can find. How does one make a PERFMIB.DLL?

I am assuming, that since the file does not exist, there must be some
compile / build process our LAN guys don't know.

Any help?

Scott Barr
Network Systems Engineer
CSG Systems