Router Interface

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Router Interface
From: BCP@mead.com
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 13:20:03 -0500
Netview 7.1 for NT

I have an IBM 2210 that has an AS400 that is SDLC attached to the router.
The SDLC interface does not have an IP address.
Is there a way for Netview to monitor a router interface that does not
have an IP address?  I do not need to monitor the AS400
just the interface.

Brad Peters
Technical Analyst
Mead Corporation