RE: Missing object

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Missing object
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:19:05 -0600
This is a very very very common issue. If you use the locate object feature
and it cannot be found in the map database, then use ovobjprint -s
<devicename> and you will probably find a phantom object for one of the
interfaces in the database. Deleting this object using the UNSUPPORTED
command ovwdbdmap -d <objectid> Once that is done, netmon -y or stop/start
netmon should cause discovery to pick it up. By the way, v7.1 still does
this.

If you can convince support this is a bug more power to you.