AW: Change layout for locations created by location.conf

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: Change layout for locations created by location.conf
From: "Schiffinger Ralph 2100 EB" <SchiffingerRalph2100Eb@erstebank.at>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:43:38 +0100
Cheap and simple workaround for using smartsets on web consoles - just copy the
smartset (Edit - Copy - From This Submap) - and paste it (Edit - Paste)
wherever you want into your IP Internet map.

HTH, Ralph Schiffinger
IT-AUSTRIA / OE2100
Netzwerkmanagement TK/TKP/WNWM
Tel (mobil)     +43 664 1908469