Integration with CiscoWorks 2000

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Integration with CiscoWorks 2000
From: "Amy Metzger" <ametzger@uneb.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:32:16 -0600
When I upgraded from Netview 6.1 -> 7.1 for Unix on AIX 4.3.3, I lost many of
the Cisco symbols.
I am in the process of trying to integrate Ciscoworks 2000 with Netview in
hopes I can recover these symbols. I am unable to find documentation on how to
do this.
The documentation on the Installation CD-ROM states the following:

Tivoli NetView supports the CiscoWorks 2000 integration model. This release
ships with the necessary adapters in the Adapters/Cisco directory of the
NetView installation CD-ROM. The README files in each of those directories
provides directions for performing the integration. More information about
these procedures and the overall integration model can be found on the Cisco
Web site at
http://cisco.com/warp/customer/cc/cisco/mkt/enm/cw2000/tech/cwnms_tb.html (CCO
login is required).

Under /cdrom/ADAPTERS/Cisco it provides only the .jar files.
When I try the Cisco web site it says Document not found.

I have opened a case with IBM and their response so far is that they are asking
the L3 reps. where that missing documentation is.
Can anyone provide me with the information needed to do the integration?

Thanks.
Amy Metzger
University of NE - Lincoln