[nv-l] Netmon Problem

To: "NV List (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Netmon Problem
From: Pablo Andrés Villegas Florez <pavillegas@epsa.com.co>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:28:49 -0500
Hi All,

I have a problem when I try to make a Demand poll to a host, I receive a
Message: "Waiting for the network monitor (netmon) on the server to respond"
but I made a ovstatus and all the daemons are running.
I check the netmon.trace and only has the "Event Suppression is enabled."
message.

Anyone knows why I cant make a demmand poll ?

Thanks