Re: [nv-l] Help on Help

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Help on Help
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:04:18 -0500

The on-line help in NetView Version 6.0 and later does not use dynatext any more, and hasn't since Version 5.1.  We ship the dynatext browser for some add-on products which require it still.
NetView help requires Netscape to be installed on the box, and you need the MOZILLA_HOME variable set in the operators profile on UNIX.  That is covered in the Release Notes.   The Java client also uses Netscape for its help.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Julie V Opheim" <Julie.V.Opheim@aexp.com>

02/08/2002 09:24 AM