RE: [nv-l] SNMPv3

To: "'Bob Natale'" <Bob.Natale@AppliedSNMP.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] SNMPv3
From: "IMHOFF,MICHAEL (HP-Denmark,ex1)" <michael_imhoff@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:23:13 +0100
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
You are probably right Bob. I'm afraid that Auto*Manage doesn't have much
visibility here in Europe.

I was thinking in lines of NetView, NNM, TNG, BMC, NetCool and NerveCenter.

And you are completely right about the agent support. In that area I've only
seen Cisco. And your company, SNMP Research and free/shareware like UCD on
the OS side.

Best regards,
Michael.