Re: [nv-l] Map settings

To: brian.green@cgi.ca
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Map settings
From: Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 13:09:30 -0500
Brian,
netviewd(the web server) takes the read-write map for itself, if you
have it registered.
If you want the read-write map at the console, use "netview -dconsole"
and it will you
the read-write map, but web client access will be suspended. Once you
close the map
started with dconsole, the web client will be back in business.

Paul Stroud