RE: [nv-l] object not displaying

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com, "'Can Huynh'" <can_huynh@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] object not displaying
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:58:11 +0530

Hi,

This is again not recommended method but follow the steps below.
Check the OID of the object using command "ovobjprint -s | grep Selection_Name.

        1. ovstop
        2. Backup your netview database /usr/OV/databases/openview
        3. ovwdbmap -d OID
        4. ovstart
        5. ovstop netmon
        6. ovtopofix -a/A ( depends upon if u have multiple maps use "a")
        7. ovstart netmon
        8. check now the object should not appear in the database.

Regards,
Santosh