Re: [nv-l] object not displaying

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] object not displaying
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:12:07 -0500
When you see it with ovobjprint, does it include the
fiels 'Maps Managed  n' and 'Maps Exist  n'? If so,
it must be there somewhere. If not, then it is not yet
in the map. If it is there, make sure you are doing
the Locate with the right Selection Name. If not,
then you can force it sometimes. Try adding the
node manually, in the correct segment. On the
final OK, it will say an object already exists with
that name, and do you want to add 'another'
symbol for it. Say OK.

It may also help to go and look at the subnet
that it is supposed to be on. Do 'rnetstat -I <address>'.
It will list the addresses and masks and subnets
for the addressable interfaces. Go find that network
and drill down into the segment level, and make
sure it is not sitting  in there.

Detroit

                    Can Huynh

                    <can_huynh@yah       To:     nv-l@lists.tivoli.com

                    oo.com>              cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: [nv-l] object not
displaying
                    02/21/02 04:52

                    PM

Many manual cut and paste operations!
please, don't tell me to restart map generation!

--- "Todd H." <netview@toddh.net> a écrit : > Can