Re: [nv-l] Demand Poll Object Disappears

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Demand Poll Object Disappears
From: netview@toddh.net (Todd H.)
Date: 21 Feb 2002 23:53:34 -0600
> Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 1:17 PM
> To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
> Subject: RE: [nv-l] Demand Poll Object Disappears
>

> We are having a similar problem with our Nokia firewalls so I would be
> interested in any clues about this issue as well.
>
> Solaris 8 NetView 7.1

Kristi,

Are you running VRRP on these firewalls? If so, this may be a separate
issue.  Nokia recently released an IPSO patch that addressed the
problem of backup VRRP firewalls disappearing from the netview map.
We traced it to a the backup interfaces disappearing from the
ipAddrTable.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/