Re: [nv-l] NetView Users Conference?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NetView Users Conference?
From: "Julie V Opheim" <Julie.V.Opheim@aexp.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:32:02 -0600
I'd also be interested in a NetView Users conference or a Users group type
class.

We have a Tivoli Users group in Minneapolis, but we have had topics on all
phases of Tivoli (well, except NetView - so far !)
Keep in touch with that Tivoli Users Group.  We have had some great DM and T/EC
sessions which have in turn been helpful
with NetView rulesets and correlation.

Julie