RE: [nv-l] NetView Users Conference?

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] NetView Users Conference?
From: REIBENSCHUH Alfred <alfred.reibenschuh@it-austria.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:53:24 +0100
hi!

there is a germany based netview-usergroup meeting
under IBM's "Guide/Share Europe" initiative

mfG. Alfred Reibenschuh
INFORMATIONSTECHNOLOGIE AUSTRIA GMBH
Hypovereinsbank Competence Center
Netzwerkmanagement / Network-Management
A-1020 Wien, Lassallestrasse 5
T: ++43-1-21717-58947
F: ++43-1-21717-58979
E: alfred.reibenschuh@it-austria.com

Welcome to the Karma Hotel
Looks like Heaven but could be Hell
Where pleasant screams transform to yells
And every suite casts its own spell