[nv-l] SNMPv2 and SNMPCollection

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] SNMPv2 and SNMPCollection
From: "Galia Lotan" <GALIAL@il.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:30:35 +0200
Hi,
We're trying to collect information about CPU and memory utilization in
CISCO routers and Nortel Switches with Netview 7.1 on AIX 4.3.3. We found
some useful mibs but they are SNMPv2. I found a Solution in CAST that says
that SNMPv2 is not supported by SNMPCollection.
Is there any way to collect SNMPv2 mibs with SNMPCollect? and if not, what
mibs should we use for collecting information about CPU and memory
utilization in CISCO routers and Nortel Switches?

Best Regards,

Galia Lotan
IBM Global Services Israel
Office: +972-3-9188135