[nv-l] Endpoint Name and NetView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Endpoint Name and NetView
From: "Scott Bursik" <tivoliesm@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:52:16 -0600

NetView 6.0.2 (Until Saturday, we update to 6.0.3) AIX 4.3.3

Has anyone come up with a good way to have the endpoint name be available to NetView? I am interested in sending the endpoint name in the event because we have instances where the DNS name in NetView and the endpoint name may differ and we want to be able to do some correlation on the back end of TEC between the two names. Has anyone been down this road before?

Thanks,

Scott Bursik
Pepsico Business Solutions Group
scott.bursik@pbsg.com

Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here