[nv-l] Web Client 6.0.3 under AIX

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Web Client 6.0.3 under AIX
From: "Gow Kevin (KTSO 4)" <kevin.gow@csfs.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:20:16 +0100
Folks,

I just upgraded from 6.0.2 to 6.0.3 and noticed something weired:
When I start the Web Client via an URL in a web browser, the
splash-screen says Version 6.0.2. I checked the install log in /tmp
to see if I had errors during the install and found nothing that looks
out of place. Did the designers forget to update the .GIF /.JPG or do I have
a real problem here? What can I check to confirm I really do have version 6.03
of the Web Client?

Thanks,
Kevin.

--