[nv-l] User groups

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] User groups
From: "Pam Geiger" <pgeiger@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:44:58 -0400
Delivery-date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 13:57:44 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Wow, I see that I missed some big discussions by being behind on the forum
by a couple of days. Scott, I would like to contact you offline if that is
ok with you?

I WAS excited to have some news to share about user groups, but I see that
Leslie beat me to that. For those who are interested in getting involved
in a User Group though, there are several across the country, and this
link has contact information for them. They are not NetView User Groups,
but Tivoli User Groups. The content gets decided based on requests from
the members, and the Tivoli representative then works to line up
appropriate speakers based on those requests. There is also some
information on how to start a new Users Group, and some have been started
by users for specific Topics (storage and workload scheduling). The best
news I think is that Tivoli is putting a very strong focus on Users
groups.

http://www.tivoli.com/support/getting/usergroups/

Pam
Pam Geiger
Tivoli Performance and Availability Evangelist
pgeiger@us.ibm.com
919-224-1665, T/L 687-1665