RE: [nv-l] Question about forwarding node down event to TEC.

To: "'Leslie Clark'" <lclark@us.ibm.com>, "NV List (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Question about forwarding node down event to TEC.
From: "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 12:56:57 -0500
Leslie,

Regarding option #2, how reliable is wpostemsg? Will the NV server cache the
events if oserv process fails in the same way NV does with native TEC event
forwarding?

I suppose this will force us to introduce oserv process monitoring on the
NetView server. :)

Thanks very much.

Ray Westphal
Enterprise Rent-A-Car