RE: [nv-l] How to join the list?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] How to join the list?
From: "Treptow, Craig" <Treptow.Craig@principal.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 12:06:31 -0500
Cc: "'Jose Alejandro Arcila Granada'" <jarcila@bancolombia.com.co>
Here is a message from Paul Stroud dated 1/19/02.  I found it by searching the
archives at:

http://www.vk.net/tivoli/Netview-List.nsf/main?openview

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the new home
of the Tivoli Netview Mailling List. Please adjust all your pointers,
bookmarks, and address books to the new address:

nv-l@lists.tivoli.com.

I would like to deeply apologize for the disruption in service as well
as any inconvienence this may have caused.

The move to the new list was necessary, as the company where it
was being hosted was purchased and is no longer able to host the list.
The new list  is not an official support forum for Tivoli NetView, but a

dicussion  group dedicated to the Tivoli NetView product. If you need
immediate support  for any NetView related problems please contact
Tivoli support at 1-800-TIVOLI8.

As the list owner/moderator I would like to ask for both your patience
and understanding as I learn the in and outs of the new software being
used to run the list. Any queries or concerns can be directed directly
me at:

nv-l-owner@lists.tivoli.com

I am currently working on creating a FAQ for this list, but directed my
immediate efforts to getting the list back up and running. Also, at this

point the archives from the previous list are no longer available. I
will
be working to get these back online and available as well as a web site
to obtain additonal information. The messages sent from now on will be
archived and available throught the mailing list software. Instructions
for searching the list will be part of the FAQ and available as soon as
possible.

The list itself will not be moderated. However, abusive or off-color
posts will result in removal from the list. Repeated abuses will result
in
a ban from the list. The only other request I have is that if you are
going
to be out of the office, please make sure that the list is not replied
with  your "Out of Office" replies. I will unsubscribe any users sending

"Out of the Office" replies to the list.

Thanks for you time and once again welcome to the list!

Thanks,
Paul Stroud