[nv-l] NetView 7.1.1 query

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] NetView 7.1.1 query
From: "Santosh R Karekar" <skarekar@in.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:02:06 +0530
Hello all,

I have NetView 7.1.1 with 7.1.2 update on Solaris 2.7

When I installed it and trying to access web console from desktop, could
not locate NetViewApplet.html as well as SimpleSwingTest.html in
/usr/OV/www/webapps/netview directory. Can anybody advice what I need to
load so that I can get them in place.

As well it is observed that when I cut Routers from default map to paste in
customize maps, while restoring to default map again Routers get the
connection links restored back. But if I cut a Switch from the Segment and
restore it back to the same segment, it does not get the Link restored.
What could be the problem to NetView behave this way

Thanx in advance

Santosh