RE: [nv-l] CLI to reread configuration files

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] CLI to reread configuration files
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 15:53:29 -0400
Yes, the trapd.conf file is the file that is updated when you use the
gui to configure events.  This is the case on Unix, and I believe it
is the case on NT. Someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Detroit

                      "Scott Hammons"

                      <s.hammons@ais-nm        To:       Leslie
Clark/Southfield/IBM@IBMUS
                      s.com>                   cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: [nv-l] CLI to
reread configuration files
                      07/19/2002 01:52

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      s.hammons

Leslie,

Thanks for the reply.  Just one quick question.  In Win NT when you use the
GUI to change event messages doesn't this format the trapd.conf file?

Scott