[nv-l] "reset on match"

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] "reset on match"
From: Blane_P_Robertson@reliantenergy.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:58:46 -0500
Greetings!

I am wanting to use the "reset on match" decision node in my ruleset to do
a few things.  I am fairly clueless as to how to do it.  I have found an
example ruleset for "pass on match", but not so for "reset on match".  Any
ideas/experiences shared would be greatly appreciated.  Here is an example:

Node down to be reset by either Network Down, Network Unreachable,
Interface Up, or Node Up before designated interval expires.

Thanks in advance.

BTW, please respond directly as well as to the list since I only receive
the digest.

Peace,
Blane Robertson
IT - Nerve Center
Reliant Energy, Inc.
713.207.2002

choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...as for me and my
house, we will serve the Lord.  Joshua 24:15