[nv-l] Re: NetView vs. OpenView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Re: NetView vs. OpenView
From: "Francois Le Hir/Quebec/IBM" <flehir@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:45:37 -0400
Eric,

I am managing Netview here at a customer account to monitor the network
devices: we have 250 routers, 70 core switches and 800 desktop switches and
we are also 95% cisco... everything is working just fine. I think that one
product or another is able to do the job. However as you said the advantage
of Netview is that it integrate easily will all the others Tivoli tools.

Regards,

Francois Le Hir
Network Projects & Consulting Services
IBM Global Services