Réf. : RE: [nv-l] Console in read only, help.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Réf. : RE: [nv-l] Console in read only, help.
From: bducharme@avdl.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:33:58 -0400
I did an ovstop ovstart with no change.
Can you guide me with the names of the possible process ?

Ben

|         |           "Barr, Scott"    |
|         |           <Scott_Barr@csgsy|
|         |           stems.com>       |
|         |           2002-07-03 11:28 |

  |       Pour :    <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
                                                 |
  |       cc :
                                                 |
  |       Objet :   RE: [nv-l] Console in read only, help.

Ordinarily I would say that you haven't started netview with the -dconsole
parm but you are on v5.1 - I would look for an orphaned OVW process and
kill it.