[nv-l] 100% System Utilisation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] 100% System Utilisation
From: Ingleson Peter <Peter.Ingleson@gerlingncm.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:16:17 +0200
List,

Twice in the last 10days, the AIX box running Netview has reached 100%
system utilisation. When checking the status of running tasks the following
seem to have taken all the resources.

haview_server, C5d, oserv and tecad_nv6.

I only have on MLM in my configuration, so I am not sure why C5d is running
so high. Any ideas why this would occur?

Regards
Peter

anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail.