[nv-l] warmStart trap

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] warmStart trap
From: Blane_P_Robertson@reliantenergy.com
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:13:50 -0500
Greeting to all!

I am getting what appears to be a heartbeat warmStart trap from one of our
core routers into NetView (It's a Bay BCN).  I get them every 10 seconds,
but my network folks can't find anything on the router that is posting it.
Can anyone shed some light on it for me...

Please respond directly, since I only receive the digest.

Peace,
Blane Robertson
IT - Nerve Center
Reliant Energy, Inc.
713.207.2002

"I am with you always, I will always be holding your hand; I will guide you
with My counsel, and take you into My glory ... I am the strength of your
heart and your portion forever."  Ps 73:23-26