Re: [nv-l] MIB Application Builder Question.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] MIB Application Builder Question.
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:36:24 -0400
There is no relationship between the menu of the server and the web client.

You may now add some things to the web client interface, but I don't think
xnmgraph applications is one of them. To add things to the web client at
7.1.1
you need to call support and ask them for the patch that allows this. Then
you
must code your application so that it can be called from the commandline,
and its output must be of a kind that can be viewed in a browser instance.

Detroit

                      Anabella_Gonzalez@

                      banesco.com               To:       nv-l@lists.tivoli.com

                                                cc:

                      08/08/2002 11:11          Subject:  [nv-l] MIB
Application Builder Question.
                      AM

Hi List.

NetView v7.1.1 on AIX 4.3.3.

We have a question, we added new opcion on Monitor Menu using the Mib
Application Builder, the menu path is
Monitor -> Graph -> FreeMem, we can see the new opcion in the console of
Netview Server, but we can´t see it from Web Console.

Thanks for your Help.

Regards.

Anabella and Luis.