Re: [nv-l] MIB Application Builder Question.

To: lclark@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] MIB Application Builder Question.
From: Anabella_Gonzalez@banesco.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:15:53 -0400
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Hi All.

Thanks Very Much for your answer Leslie.

We created using Mib Application Builder in the Tools--> Mib Application
Builder: SNMP ...  menu  and select the opcion --> Add Mib Application, in
the input field Menu Path we set Monitor-->System Information --> FreeMem
and we select the mib variable FreeMem, this add a new opcion in the
Monitor Menu on Netview Server, we test it, and work perfectly, but when we
launch Web Console this opcion doesn´t  appears, in the Monitor Menu.

We need know if this is posible.

Greetings  and Regards.

Anabella G.