[nv-l] MIB Loading?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] MIB Loading?
From: D T <dtmitre@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:37:52 -0700 (PDT)

I am having trouble loading a basic MIB that I downloaded from mibcentral.

The steps I followed were: TOOLS-->Web Console MIB Loader, then selected to load SNMPv2-SMI.my-->LOAD

I get a parsing error:  Encountered "MODULE-IDENTITY" at line 57, column 1
Expecting one of:
"END" ...
<VALUE> ...
<TYPE> ...
"Guage32" ...
etc.

Having trouble with other MIBs, usually when it gets to a macro.  Is this because of the process I am following, something wrong with the MIB, or something entirely different.  Thanks.

DT