Re: [nv-l] Netview on Windows

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview on Windows
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:03:49 -0400
NetView for Windows is a very different product from NetView for UNIX.
They are similar in many respects but differ greatly in the details.

I would urge you not to remove your UNIX machine until you are satisfied that
the version on
Windows will do all the things that you want.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

bducharme@avdl.com
09/10/2002 12:56 PM